Beauty tips that we are about to share might sound a bit strange, unusual and even weird, but sometime the most unexpected things make the biggest difference in our beauty routine. Most of these beauty secrets are for girls but some of them guys can use as well. Let’s get started:
1. Get rid of the puffiness under your eyes with a cold metal spoon. Refrigerate the metal spoon for 5 minutes and use it to treat the swollen and puffy area.
2. You happen to be sunbathing or swimming at a beach? Us the sand and water to exfoliate your legs to your arms. It is perfectly natural and heathy way to scrub all the dead skin off of your body. The sea salt water will always act as a anti-bacterial and help new skin to regenerate for softer and smooth skin.
3. Whiten your teeth with strawberry, Simply, rub a strawberry into your teeth or mash it up into a paste and use a toothbrush to crush it in. Don’t use it everyday but after a few times, you’ll notice significant whitening due to the acid content in the strawberry.
4. Stain your lips with beetroots. The red-ish and purple-ish color is in right now so just rub the beet on your lips and you’ll be hot all day long.
5. Poke your fingernails inside a lemon for 10 minutes to strength your nails and prevent breakages. The more you know, right?
6. It’s not new news but sometimes people forget that you can use olive oil as makeup remover. It’s my go to when I’m out of my makeup remover and too lazy to go out to pick some up. It is super hydrating and nourishing with vitamins!
7. Try a Pepto-Bismol facial! Rub some of the pink anti-acid cure on your face and let it dry for 20 minutes, then rise with water. It will tighten skin, shrink pores and dry out zits. Remember to use a heavy moisturizer after the mask because it dries out your skin.
8. De-bloat with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and half a glass of water and chug it! You’ll feel less bloated and lighter after 30 minutes, I promise.
9. Rub some caffeine-rich cellulite cream along the entire jawline to suck out all the excess fluids and reduce puffiness of your double chin for 3 to 4 hours.
10. Dip your fingers in ice cold water to make your nail polish dry super quick. Remember to let the polish set for at least 5 minutes before submerging it in water.
11. Get rid of yellow nail stains with a whitening toothpaste. Simply, washing your nails with the whitening toothpaste and toothbrush, like you’re brushing your teeth.
12. Use coffee grinds as a body scrub in the shower to get rid of cellulite because it stimulates skin cells and it is a great exfoliator.
13. Asian blush, after drinking alcohol or working out got, got you down? Pop a Benadryl or your choice of anti-histamine to reduce the redness in your face.